| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Timbuktu in May is very, very hot at 34.5 °C (94.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be excessively hot with average high temperatures reaching 43 °C (109.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 4mm (0.2in) of fluid is discharged across on average 1 day.
- The heavens above Timbuktu are nice and sunny with on average a substantial, 9:48 of bright solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:43 long and the longest day is 13:02 long with an average length of 12:53.
- There are approximately 2:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Timbuktu May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Timbuktu, Mali
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Timbuktu:
- Nema, Mauritania - 453 kms (281.5 miles) W
- Nioro, Mali - 698 kms (433.8 miles) WSW
- Nara, Mali - 489.6 kms (304.2 miles) WSW
- Mopti, Mali - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) SSW
- Segou, Mali - 503.3 kms (312.7 miles) SW
- San, Mali - 428.7 kms (266.4 miles) SSW
- Bamako, Mali - 707.3 kms (439.5 miles) SW
- Bko-S, Mali - 709.3 kms (440.8 miles) SW
- Koutia, Mali - 554.1 kms (344.3 miles) SSW
- Bougoun, Mali - 766.5 kms (476.3 miles) SW
- Sikasso, Mali - 667.4 kms (414.7 miles) SSW