| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Timbuktu in October is very, very hot at 31.5 °C (88.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 40 °C (104 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 17 °C (30.6 °F).
- The weather in October is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of water is dumped during on average 1 day.
- The blue above Timbuktu is sunny with on average a considerable 9:27 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:30 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:43.
- There are approximately 2:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 18.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Timbuktu October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Timbuktu, Mali
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Timbuktu:
- Nema, Mauritania - 453 kms (281.5 miles) W
- Nioro, Mali - 698 kms (433.8 miles) WSW
- Nara, Mali - 489.6 kms (304.2 miles) WSW
- Mopti, Mali - 275.8 kms (171.4 miles) SSW
- Segou, Mali - 503.3 kms (312.7 miles) SW
- San, Mali - 428.7 kms (266.4 miles) SSW
- Bamako, Mali - 707.3 kms (439.5 miles) SW
- Bko-S, Mali - 709.3 kms (440.8 miles) SW
- Koutia, Mali - 554.1 kms (344.3 miles) SSW
- Bougoun, Mali - 766.5 kms (476.3 miles) SW
- Sikasso, Mali - 667.4 kms (414.7 miles) SSW